Saturday, October 18, 2008

This is a picture of Mick and Me! He is such a dork, What a goofy hat! Mick and I have been dating for three years now! Where did time go? This picture was taken the 1st year we met. Nothing new with me. I am just working! Living the whole I have to clean my house. I think I want a maid. I need to take more pictures I will post something at Halloween. I am having a party! You are all invited to come! I love and miss you all!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

You look very good together! I wish I could come to your party! I could have dressed up w/panty-hose over my head for old times sake :)

Love and miss you!

Les

Brenda Collins said...

what a cute picture! my husband will be spending about the 6 months in Quantico, VA. So I will traveling down there quite a bit between Jan. and July. Maybe we could get together!

Anonymous said...

Yea!!!! Of course, I have seen this picture already, but at least I know you are still blogging! Have a fun party!

Jen Glover said...

How fun are you with a party! I want to come! Miss you terribly! Sending you love and I hope you have a great time at your party!