Well its done! I have moved into the house! I just got internet back up so here is a look at the house! Enjoy! I do! Please do not judge the mess! I am working on it.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow, it's so pretty! I love the wood floors and your paint colors!
Melissa, I love the cheery yellow! And oh my goodness, that white piece in your living room is GORGEOUS!!!!! What a lovely Christmas gift! Everything looks beautiful! I can't wait to see it all in person!!!
5 comments:
Wow, it's so pretty! I love the wood floors and your paint colors!
Mel it looks great! I love the colors and the furniture and the kitchen...I love it all :)
Melissa I LOVE your decorating style!!! Love it!! I wish you could have helped me with my house! WOW looks so great!!!
love les
Melissa, I love the cheery yellow! And oh my goodness, that white piece in your living room is GORGEOUS!!!!! What a lovely Christmas gift! Everything looks beautiful! I can't wait to see it all in person!!!
your home is so beautiful! congratulations on the big stuff happening in your life!
Post a Comment