



Yes it is true I am a bloger now!! I was not sure what to post for my 1st post or who would see it other than Leah.
I recently bought a new house in Maryland and I can not wait until it is done. It is not a house it is a townhouse and I love it. I am on a golf course in a the "Mountain's" or what they call mountains of Maryland. They are some of my views! I move in at the end of June! Love and miss you all

5 comments:
Oh my goodness, that golf course looks soooo awesome! Great picture by the sign! I love you and I'm so proud of you! This is sooo exciting! hugs! Come on over to both of my blogs!
yAhOO!! looks great & I glad to see you're blogging so I can peek in and see how things are going! Congrats on the home!
love leslie
Yea!!!!!! Welcome to the blogging world - it's about time! :) I Miss you and love you!!!!!!!!!!
Okay, you are supposed to USE your blog after you get one! ;)
Love it! Cant wait to come in the fall! Love and miss you sooooo much! ~Mandi
Post a Comment